A quick and simple beef noodle soup which can easily be turned vegan by replacing the meat and beef stock.
- 100-150 g thinly sliced organic beef
- A few slices of aubergine, shredded
- A few leaves of cabbage, shredded
- Half an oninon, diced
- A quarter of a green pepper, diced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 nest (ca 100 g) glass noodles
- 1 l beef or vegetable stock – I mixed in a bit of an Asian type with lemongrass
- Soy, fish, stir-fry and sriracha sauces for seasoning
- Oil for frying
Heat up the stock and let it simmer in a large pot on low heat while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Fry the beef and vegetables in small portions quickly on high temperature in a wok or non-stick frying pan. Season with the suggested sauces. Add the fried ingredients to the simmering stock.
Let it simmer for a few minutes to absorb the flavors.
Add the glass noodles and let the soup simmer for one to two minutes longer before serving.
Hope you like it!